Employment Advocacy

If we couldn’t resolve your issue at a Legal Clinic or through our Help Centre we can escalate your case by supporting you to take formal action such as raising a Personal Grievance, Wage Arrears Claim (wage theft claim), running information requests, supporting you in mediations at the MBIE (Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment) and at the ERA (Employment Relations Authority), and many other forms of formal and informal action.

If you’d like to know more contact us, anytime.