Welfare Advocacy

We can advise you on your rights at WINZ (Work and Income New Zealand) and ensure you are getting what you’re entitled to. We can help lift sanctions, get a food grant, access job seekers, TAS (temporary additional support), and get the accommodation supplement.

Just reach and let us know what you need at WINZ.